Pine Valley Mountain in winter – St. George, UT.
NOTE: If you are scheduled for surgery and you are choosing to file insurance, the prices listed on this website DO NOT apply to you.
Our goal is for the surgery or procedure price to be as transparent as possible so you as the healthcare consumer can make the most informed decision about your surgery.
The Cash Prices listed only apply to patients who pay the entire fee in advance, prior to the surgery. In part, we are able to offer these prices due to the lack of expense in processing and collecting on claims as well as the absence of risk for non-payment.
The prices for the procedures listed on this website include the following:
- St. George Surgical Center Fees—Operating Room and Recovery Areas
- Physician/Surgeon’s Fees
- Anesthesia Fees
- Standard Implants and Hardware
- Overnight Stay (up to 23-hour Overnight/Extended Stay for applicable procedures)
Some Surgery Centers advertise “Total Price Transparency”, quoting Cash-Prices for surgical procedures that EXCLUDE implants, hardware, and/or the 23-hour Overnight/Extended stay, resulting in additional hidden costs. St. George Surgical Center’s posted pricing INCLUDE all standard costs associated with your surgery, with no surprises. Our posted price for surgical procedures truly represents Total Price Transparency.
The initial consultation and/or pre-operative visit with the surgeon is included, as is uncomplicated follow-up care. The duration of post-operative care varies depending on the surgical procedure as well as the surgeon. The surgeon will inform you at the initial consultation the amount of post-operative care covered by the price.
Some physicians require a $150 initial consultation fee. This $150 initial consultation fee is applied to the total cost of the procedure should surgery be completed. If surgery is not indicated and completed, the $150 fee will be retained by the surgeon.
A list of what is NOT included in the surgical fee is as follows:
- Any necessary diagnostic studies prior to the surgery such as lab work, MRI, and/or X-rays, or other diagnostic imaging.
- Any unanticipated Lab Fees or Pathology Reports for Biopsies or Tissue samples that are collected during the surgery.
- Consultations with specialists to determine medical risk/management.
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation after the surgery.
- Long-term acute care and rehab care facilities (beyond the 23-hour Overnight/Extended stay that is included in the surgical fee).
- Lodging and travel expenses.
- Expenses or fees resulting from complications subsequent to the completion of surgery and discharge from the facility.
that for bacon, sleep and office cheap yeezy 750 boost work, we’ll continue to enjoy them in moderation. Perhaps the weirdest celebrity endorsed health WHOLESALE AUTHENTIC JERSEYS trend of yeezy 750 for sale 2015 was placenta eating (honorable mention goes to vagina steaming). yeezy 750 boost online Stars like Kim Kardashian and Gabby Hoffman claim that consuming pills made from their own freeze dried placenta is a yeezy 750 boost online postpartum depression cheap yeezy boost 350 remedy, but experts say cheap wholesale jerseys that there aren’t any clear replica yeezy boost benefits yeezy 750 new release to be gained from eating one’s own uterine organ. And while there aren’t any known risks of placenta eating, either, post term placenta could contain bacteria, as well as yeezy 750 boost black elements like mercury and yeezy 350 new release lead. The elective therapy, which costs nearly $200 and is marketed 750 yeezy for sale to partygoers looking cheap jerseys for hangover yeezy 350 new release relief, works by pumping saline solution and vitamins into yeezy 350 boost black the body via a needle in the arm. In addition to dubious claims about the 350 boost free shipping treatment’s yeezy 350 boost online efficacy (is it really better than drinking a Gatorade or eating a banana?) the possibility of complications from a completely unnecessary treatment, such as infection at